The vast majority of guys spend their free time in bars and clubs trying to pick up women. Most of them wait until the end of the night when they’ve mustered up enough ‘dutch courage’ to go and talk to them. At this point the women have already been chatted up 20 times or more and are in no mood for another drunk to mumble a few incoherent words that are obviously designed to coerce them into sex.
These guys get shut down time and time again. The result is that most of the UK’s male population stumble home at the end of an unsuccessful drunken night on a Friday or Saturday for a pot noodle and a wank… sad, but true!
The problem isn’t just that you’ve forgotten how to talk to women but it’s also that you don’t realise the best places to meet them. Of course, your social circle represents the best opportunities to meet someone, but if you’re like a lot of guys in London your social circle has been exhausted. So, outside of your social circle, where are the best places to meet women?
The best places to meet women in London are all those places that you pass through in your day to day life; the street, the bus stop, on the tube, in the book store, etc, etc.
We’ve all had the experience of walking down the street and seeing an unbelievably beautiful woman walk past, our jaw drops and we just watch her walk away never to be seen again. But how many guys have the balls to go and approach her? Virtually no one! This makes it all the more powerful when someone does.
In fact, there are many reasons why these day time settings are so much better than clubs:
1) You will be the first and last person to chat her up that day so she will value your approach far, far more.
2) All the courage that you will display will be solely attributed to YOU and not how many beers you have had.
3) Because you are not in a place where guys specifically go to try and chat up women your approach will come across as infinitely more spontaneous and authentic.
4) She will relish the fact that she can tell her friends a guy approached her in the middle of the day because he just felt like he had to. Contrast this with how a woman feels when she has to explain that she met her latest date in some sleazy club at 3am when they were both drunk.
5) Women are often alone during the day so you don’t have anyone else that you need to deal with. It’s easier for the both of you without any outside influence. You can even invite her for a coffee and have an instant date.
6) You meet all kinds of women in these day to day settings but not everyone goes to bars and clubs. This means you’re no longer restricting your dating options to pub/club goers.
I’ll leave you with a couple of quotes from real-life women that I’ve dated.
“I would never think ANYTHING of a guy who tried to get my number in a club.” -Sindy
“It must have taken a lot of courage for you to just come up and stop me in the street like that.” -Juliana
Want to get your dating life handled?Sebastian Callow is a personal dating coach for men in London. Unlike other dating services he provides a practical, real-life coaching experience that actually involves meeting and interacting with women in everyday situations. Sebastian helps men develop the comfort and ease to express themselves with raw honesty. If you're unhappy with your dating life and you're hungry for change, the Personal Coaching Course could be exactly what you need.