Here’s a quick video blog on five of my favourite places to meet women in London during the daytime (or as the more nerdy types like to call it, ‘daygame’)…
Just to recap. Here’s the list again…
1) Oxford Street/Regent Street. Any given day is a good time really. If you don’t see at least one attractive woman every 20 minutes then you’re blind!
2) Camden Market. Best on the weekend between 4 and 6ish, when things quiet down a little from the hustle of the market.
3) Tottenham Court Road. During the week is best. Full of students if that’s your ‘cup of tea’, they do tend to be a little more open-minded.
4) Spitalfields/Brick Lane. Awesome on a Sunday in the summertime! Still good the rest of the year too.
5) The Westfields. The Shepherds Bush Westfield during the week between 4-6 is a pretty prime time, the Stratford Westfield you’re more likely to find a ghetto princess 😉
One side note I’d like to add to this video blog is that London is one of the best cities in the world for meeting women out and about during the daytime.
It’s a huge city and almost anywhere in zones 1-4 of the underground system will be literally full of women each and every day. To be honest, I could have easily made this a top 20 if I’d had the time!
If you’ve got some big balls you could even make a prosperous dating career out of meeting women on the public transport systems, but I’ll talk more about that another time.
If you want to be informed when I drop the next video about bars and clubs, be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel.
Do you have any suggestions about great places to meet women yourself? Then don’t be shy to offer your advice in the comments below.
And if you’re curious to know where you might meet certain niches of women then drop me an email at email@example.com.
Want to get your dating life handled?Sebastian Callow is a personal dating coach for men in London. Unlike other dating services he provides a practical, real-life coaching experience that actually involves meeting and interacting with women in everyday situations. Sebastian helps men develop the comfort and ease to express themselves with raw honesty. If you're unhappy with your dating life and you're hungry for change, the Personal Coaching Course could be exactly what you need.